What is Vastu Shastra ?
The Sanskrit word ‘vastu’ plainly stands for ‘dwelling’, which is the home for god and humans, while the term ‘Shastra’ stands for ‘doctrine’. This shastra is based on the energies that reach us from various sources of atmosphere like solar energy, cosmic energy, lunar energy, thermal energy, magnetic energy, light energy, wind energy etc. It is primarily founded on the significance of directions and states that it is the direction that controls a situation or the state of a system.
Why Vastu shastra is important ?
The various energies surrounding us need to be balanced in order to enhance peace, prosperity, and success. As per Pandit Neeta Jain, the best Vastu expert in Delhi “In this age of materialism, continuous stress in personal and professional lives is a common occurrence, if the house is constructed in concordance with the principles and guidelines of Vastu Shastra. Vastu Shastra unifies science, art, astronomy, and astrology. It helps secure our lives and prevents our lives from imminent damage or, if not, it at least minimizes the damage. One can escape from the prevailing and forthcoming adversities and worries by following the set principles.”
Here are a few online Vastu tips that you can use while planning your home.
- The entrance of the house brings in the main energy. The house should have an East, North and North East-facing main door.
- Drainage pipes should be constructed in a way that they should outflow in West, North or North-west. One can experience financial difficulties if the direction of the drains is improper.
- South-East direction is considered the direction of Fire. Hence, the kitchen should always be sited in the South-east direction
- The bathroom or toilets are a major source of damaging energies. Hence, they should always be located in the east direction, far away from the kitchen area.
- Majority of the walls in the house should be painted in lighter tones, as these shades promote relaxation, harmony and tranquility. Dark colors promote tension and should be avoided at any cost.
Neeta Jain, the best Vastu consultant in Delhi NCR, also happens to be an expert in Industrial Vastu. Here are a few
- Try to keep regular shaped furniture in offices as this ensures regular inflow of positivity and money.
- If there is a kitchen in the office, it should be in the south-east direction where the god of fire resides.
- It is important to note that the offices positioned in the east direction flourish well.
- Try to make use of vibrant colors in the office area to spread prosperity and positivity.
- In order to ensure safety and prosperity, it is advisable to keep a small temple in the north-east corner of the house.
Pandit Neeta Jain, the Best Vastu expert in Gurgaon, believes that Your place of commerce also needs Vastu so that it is filled with prosperity and positivity. So, here are some tips for the Vastu of your office.
- It is crucial to avoid keeping any furniture with cut or sharp edges as they invite negativities.
- It is important to avoid assembling any clutter in the north-east corner as it is considered as a sacred place.
- Make sure to place the idols of Lord Ganesha and goddess Lakshmi in the north-east corner as this brings safety and prosperity in the workplace.
- Make sure to light a lamp after opening your shop in the morning as that is the time when prayers should be offered for giving a positive start of the day. It is also important to note that lighting the lamp will burn away negative energies.
- Displaying the “Swastik” symbol and writing words like “Ridhhi-Siddhi” and “Shubh-Laabh” on the walls are considered auspicious.
- It is also important to consider that the office doors should always open inside for retaining the positive energies within your working area.
Make your appointment with Famous Astrologer in India, Pt. Neeta Jain and open multiple doors of opportunities and possibilities: +91 8146687347